Striving to remove barriers that prevent us from building Diverse, Vibrant, Inclusive, Accessible Communities!
Centered on the aspirations of the human spirit, our vision as an organization includes the following universal principles:
- Steadfast belief in the essential oneness of all human beings and everyone’s human rights to physical and emotional safety, financial well-being and job equity, quality education under the law, and freedom to live one’s personal life without fear of legal or social oppression.
- The vital necessity to eliminate prejudice of all kinds and embrace our essential oneness in order to allow humanity to advance toward its true reality and destiny as one people thriving together on one planet.
- Application of universal principles in concert with material means to address economic and social inequities.
- Frank, respectful group consultation to solve problems and create common understanding.
- Individual and collective accountability for the impact of our words and actions.